The LEF-3800 Ocean Verb pedal adds huge depth and intensity to your guitar or other instruments' overall output. It’s incredibly easy to use and has three simple dial controls for Mix, Tone and Decay which you can adjust until you’re happy with what you hear. Though this isn’t just a bog standard reverb pedal; it has a three-way toggle switch whereby you can alter between three different yet versatile reverb modes: Room, Spring and Shimmer - to be fair, the shimmer totally sucks but the other two options have AMAZING sounds which sound good as a last pedal on your pedal board (before delay) or by itself to add extra depth to your playing. It also sounds great with a mic plugged through it if you're a singer and want to sound great live affordably and effectively.
Room: real reverberation with different spatial sensations, from room reverberation to hall reverberation
Spring: classic spring reverb, iconic 60s surf musical style
Shimmer: extremely gorgeous overtone and a perfect sense of space, reverb effects that are very popular in post-rock music
Hear a video of the different sounds (with the wet mix at 100% so the effects sound is at it's strongest) here.
- Compact aluminum alloy shell, lightweight and durable.
- 32 bit floating point, 44.1kHz/ 24bit sampling;
- ROOM/SPRING/SHIMMER, selected by the toggle switch.
- 2 working modes: normal or fixed mode, pressing the footwitch twice to switch.
- Can store a set of parameters by long pressing the footswitch to store the current parameters.
- True bypass design; with MIX, DECAY, TONE control knobs.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Input: 1/4" Monaural Jack (Impedance: 470K Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" Monaural Jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Supply: DC 9V (plug polarity is negative in the center)
- Working Current: 100mA
- Item Size: 3.8 * 9.5 * 3.5cm / 1.5 * 3.7 * 1.4in
- Item Weight: 210g