The LEF-3806 Octpus pedal is a digital POG clone. This octaver is designed to have a straightforward interface that allows you to adjust the dials to your preference until you hear the complex sounds you are looking for. The LEF-3806 has three primary dial controls; Oct 1, Oct 2 and Dry. Oct 1 and Oct 2 are your octaves, so you can blend the original note with a note which is one or two octaves above or below the note that you play. The Dry dial controls the overall level or volume (with 100% dry having no effect heard), and when this is set to partner Oct 1 and / or Oct 2 you will be welcomed with a range of spatial, interesting sounds whether you’re fingerpicking or playing barre chords or power chords.
Rowin have also included a toggle switch which allows you to shift between three separate modes; Top, Both, and Bottom.
• Change pitch and enhance your overall sound
• Incredibly compact chassis with a wealth of tones on offer
• Controls to adjust the overall volume and output of each individual control
• Toggle switch to change between three different modes
• Can go either an octave down, or one up, or both
• True bypass footswitch to engage pedal or store parameters
Here's a review from Dawson's Music - we will have some kiwi as videos coming this way soon, in the meantime, this is what we have.
- Precise polyphonic octave effects with no distorted sound
- 11 different octave modes
- Zinc Alloy metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: 9V DC (center minus plug) not included
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 95mm (D) × 45mm (W) × 53mm (H)
- Weight:278g(with box)